Safety and Wellbeing - Safeguarding Children
Haverigg Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and well-being of its pupils, engages with young people and staff in Policy and practice developments, proactively encourages feedback and expects all staff and vounteers to share this commitment.
- Mrs M Narongchai, Headteacher, is the Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) in school.
- Miss Musgrave and Mrs Redhead are the Deputy Safeguarding Leads (DDSL).
- Mrs Z Abidi-Sheldon is the Safeguarding Governor.
You can contact any of our safeguarding team if you have any concerns about a child 's safety or wellbeing at any time.
- During school hours: telephone 01229 772502 or email email@example.com
- Outside of school hours and during holidays: email firstname.lastname@example.org who will forward on your concern to the DSL or the DDSL.
Full up to date guidance available from Cumbria Safeguarding Children Partnership (CSCP) - click here
Operation Encompass - https://www.operationencompass.org/
We are an Operation Encompass School. Operation Encompass supports children who have witnessed domestic abuse. School are informed of incidents as soon as possible, by dedicated officers. This enable us to provide the support and time the children need.
Discover how to keep your child safe online
Click on the links below for advice and guidance about online safety
We aim to teach the children at Haverigg Primary School how to behave well and to be considerate and self-disciplined individuals.
We highlight different values throughout the year to provide children with the language and understanding to maintain these values.